Established in 1971, Manepa Medical is a well-recognised name in both the public and private healthcare markets. This is largely thanks to our commitment to provide the highest quality of aftersales support and to supply only the most reliable and reputable products in the industry.
Manepa's customised services includes the planning & implementation of decontamination units, the supply of equipment, consumables with ongoing service support and training.
As part of our expanding workload, we are looking for an experienced Business Development Representative.
We are offering a very competitive package for the correct candidate.
The business development representative will have day to day responsibility for commercial growth and development of the Water Treatment Division, working alongside our Contracts Manager and reporting to the Commercial Director your role will be responsible for:
- To work closely with current and prospective customers to understand their business needs.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within current and prospective markets.
- Multi-channel follow-up to help uncover new deals and nurture existing opportunities.
- Resolve customer enquiries both general and technical in a timely manner.
- Maintaining active communication with leads by sending monthly targeted materials.
- Generate and execute sales plans and strategies to close new opportunities.
- Work with the business to drive growth, customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Provision of monthly reporting data for an Operations and Commercial audience.
- Promote productivity, innovation, personal ownership across all divisional teams.
- Support continuous improvement & innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within the water treatment division.
We are presently seeking people who have:
- Minimum of 2 years business development experience.
- Water treatment industry experience is a distinct advantage.
- Technical knowledge & understanding of water treatment equipment and processes.
- Team player and the ability to work in a high energy sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Package.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Full clean driving licence.